The 10 Things Most Looked for in a Luxury Home
The epitome of a luxury home isn’t just a well-equipped home. Rather, a luxury home is one whose characteristics permit the owner to feel unique, exclusive – to feel royal and extremely extravagant.
Whether it’s a mountain luxury home or a beachside one, here are 10 ideas that the richest folks look for in a luxury home.
- A house with personality. A house isn’t luxury unless it has a huge entrance, a beautiful stairway leading to the second floor, and an open, airy floor plan. It has to be expansive, grandiose, and impressive.
- We can’t run from the newest innovations in technology. There is something new every day, and to reject it would be to fall behind the times. Luxury now means embracing all the technology has to offer. Literally, at the touch of a button, you can now lock your doors, control the air conditioning, and turn lights on and off – from the other side of the country. These are characteristics that are necessary to any luxury home.
- Fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen is the heart of the home, they say. Thus, a luxury life requires a magnificent kitchen. Expensive and durable custom cabinets and countertops, the latest ovens and stovetops, an extensive pantry, and restaurant quality appliances are all important.
- Outdoor kitchen and pool. It’s not just enough to have a pool. Your poolside party needs to have an outdoor kitchen – complete with gas grill, refrigerator, and stainless steel countertops. Huge pools, hot tubs, and even cabins to change in are high on the list of luxury home buyers. Mini waterfalls or fountains and a lot of privacy are key.
- Somewhere with an exclusive view.
- Game and theater rooms. These are not only great for entertainment – but great for showing off!